View Single Post
02-17-07, 09:10 PM   #17
fluc02
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Kamishimi
We're not flaming anyone. Multiple people have said multiple times before to keep posts such as these in the top threads, simply because its easier for us to keep track of and answer without cluttering the forum with a ton of posts for every single question about MazzleUI. I'm sorry if you don't like my tone, but I'm not going to be overly fawning when all this has been said before.

@Nymbia: Auctioneer is a very widely used addon, you're correct. But not only is the currently available version of Auctioneer not considered by Norganna to be exactly stable or ready for release, but we can't be expected to be able to help with errors and issues with addons added to MazzleUI in the same way that we provide support for MazzleUI-specific addons. You see what I'm saying, right?

Btw, snide comments like the OP's "Kamishimi has most of your post count come from posting that insanely unhelpful copy/paste?" with get responses in kind, at least from me. I'm not a customer care rep from Microsoft or something, it isn't my job to make you think that you're right. If people want to be rude, that's fine. But they shouldn't expect nice answers to rude comments/questions.

Can you read the OP again? Can you see ANYTHING in there at all that could be construed as rude in any way? Nope. The first person to be rude in this thread was you, and noone else. The "snide" comment was not from the OP but from someone else, and with a casual glance around this forum, you do seem to have a lot of posts that are this identical copy-paste.

We have the OP, then two followup posts that offer advice and help, then you jumping in and attacking the poster, and following it up by saying that you refuse to offer support for mods that aren't included in MazzleUI. Well, it appears that some people on the forums ARE willing to offer support, so why don't you just let them and if you don't like it, then stay out of the conversation!