View Single Post
03-08-10, 09:03 AM   #230
alverian
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by spiel2001 View Post
Just out of curiosity, and setting aside the snafu (lmao -- snafu actually passes my spell checked) of last night's update causing a new problem, those of you who have been having issues with the key bindings...

Do the characters you have that have the key binding problem (not appearing at login) and/or problems with the settings not saving correctly happen to have special characters in their names? (Hâl for example)

Also, for those of you who do have the problem with the key bindings, what operating system are you using?

Just normal letters here in my toons names and running XP Pro SP3 with all updates. My wife has the issue with the key bindings not showing up at login but they still work, just if you place the pointer on them it shows blank, but if she changes stance it wipes them out and needs to /nui rl to clear issue. I only have the stance or mount issue, like during the Thanksgiving event with the chairs, leave the chair and keys are hosed. /nui rl fixed it each time, but it causes a bad issue in combat.