Thread: warning
View Single Post
11-13-09, 05:59 PM   #19
xromania™
A Frostmaul Preserver

good advice "in situations like Many Whelps! Handle It!, global data collection being turned off can help prevent a dc via the gear icon". But we still cant see the real damage made by raid members? and what mean "disconect via the gear icon??"

anyway im speaking about any big addons, not only guest helper, all need to have a ingame disable option, is a common sense thing... just look how many replies had this thread. Most of you dont know and dont care how is for many of us who have for years game and pc crashes. Any improvement is good, even if you think disabling addons in game cant improve the game - how spe******ts (s p e c i alists - nice forum filter again) like addon authors cant think like that i dont know. Any kid know disabling all or only big addons solve usually many bugs. sry my english

about carbonite, because some1 recomended it insead guest helper, sorry to say but i think this is to big and was one of the if not the first cause of my game crashes, but ok im not sure. This have to many feature wich can interfere with other little addons i think

Last edited by xromania™ : 11-13-09 at 06:09 PM.