View Single Post
08-25-08, 09:45 AM   #7
quikdeth
A Murloc Raider
Wink

TY for your kind replies. It seems that you are supposed to Right Click on the magnifying glass, and this yields better results than a straight search in AH. However, it is by no means instant (though its acceptably fast). I think there may be some kind of crossover between the legacy and new Auctioneer...some of these mods work only with one or the other, and thus I am left doing 2x the scans. I wonder if I should just reinstall the new version ONLY...I would only do that if I could keep my data...heck, 3 days is 3 days. Also, just wondering...does this thing start to snowball or what? I am averaging (over about 4 days now) about 10g extra per day, and I was hoping it would start going nuts with the dinero. I use BottomScan to pick up deals...but sometimes when posting auctions I see "Cannot Match Lowest Price". Should I still post the stuff? Also, it often suggests items I am wary of, such as Codexes etc (of which most of these spells are trainable, w/ the exception of the really high level drop only types. Also, Librams, which in my pre-auctioneer experience never really sold...any advice would be most welcome...