View Single Post
07-21-07, 06:07 PM   #68
Shadowed
Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by joive
Shadowd, " a lot of Authors who don't like compilations"? Maybe they don't like chocolate ice cream also.

There are WoW related sites that offer memberships to give you advise on how to level your character. There are WoW related memberships for a lot of things. Some valuable some worthless, from my particular perspective. I choose if I want to pay for, like the title of this thread says "Yes, I would pay $5-$10 per month for regular and continued feature additions and updates." That's all!! Plain and simple!!!

All this copyright stealing software world war that some people are writing here is off-topic. We can make a new thread with a poll like "What do Mazzlefist, Magneto, Sauron, Darth Vader, Dr. Von Doom, Voldemort and Dick Cheney have in common? But for me THIS was a decision of having the UI I like updated or not? With the possibility of new features and support for the moments I need it. Skins, Button layouts, add-ons, in-game faq, options, Mazzifier, etc. etc. etc. are valuable to me. Anyway, I want Mazzle Compilation to continue, be with a membership or without it.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/compilation

MazzleUI wouldn't be anything without the authors who did the work of all the addons that he included, you realize that of course? Pissing off the people who you have to thank for making you the money in the first place isn't typically a good idea.