View Single Post
02-05-15, 07:51 AM   #1
Mordralis
An Aku'mai Servant

Carb vs Blizz Mini

If this issue is already in here, I apologize...but after reading thru 2/3's of the posts and not seeing one related, I started a new thread.

Anyway, everything is working great with the new update version, and it is a wonderful feeling to have carb back again! Guess you never fully realize just how great and wonderful something is until it is taken from you for an extended period, and you have to be content with sub-standard alternates.

There is one 'issue' (?) however, and I'm not sure if it is me or something I missed. I remember that is the previous version you could always have the Blizz mini-map in you upper right quadrant of your screen, but could hit M to bring up the carb map, where you could plot courses, look for places, etc.

With this new version, I have the blizz map, but attached to it is the carb map. If I close, they both close. If I use the M key, they both open. (If this is confusing, I will try to get a screen print later)

Is there a way to maintain the blizz mini while bringing up the carbonite map? I did the convert on install, and everything is still at default settings for now.

Thanks