View Single Post
02-06-15, 12:27 PM   #5
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hmmmm. The instructions I posted will: Have no Carbonite minimized map, the Blizzard minimap will be in the upper right corner of your screen, the Carbonite maximized map will open instead of the Blizzard World Map. When you hit the "M" key it will open the Carbonite map to large size, then when you hit the "M" key again the Carbonite map will close, instead of minimize. If I read your postings right, that is what you want. The Blizzard minimap doesn't do anything when you have this set up. It stays in the upper right corner of your screen,unchanged and unchanging.

Svegan and I are saying the same thing, just my explanation is more "wordy" than his, and isn't complete. I forgot all about the "Use Carbonite Map instead of Blizzards (Alt + M will open world map)" option at the top of the "Map Options" page. That option is checked by default and I just never thought about it. Sorry.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!