View Single Post
02-03-14, 01:14 AM   #20
Freezer64
A Defias Bandit
Cool

Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
If you are referring to me as the original poster (which I was of this topic), I didn't forget anything. My topic had/has nothing to do with donations. And, neither did I claim that anybody "had a right" to know what's going on! I simply asked what was going on. I will admit that I did hope for a reply from him, but so far that hasn't happened. If he doesn't, that will be answer enough for me.
I am not demanding anything either, I just said there are people that donated, and to me, in my world that I live in, it's common courtesy to inform the people that liked your addon (enough to get their wallet out and give you some of their hard earned money) of it's current or future course whatever it may be. In fact I think it's just common courtesy to answer a question. The fact that he has responded twice in this thread without answering the question, otherwise known as dodging, I'm guessing he is letting it die. Not sure why he doesn't just man up and say something, not like we're all trying to hunt him down and punish him for it.

I understand that dude who took it over prolly never saw any of that money years ago, but you too have a donate button where it is hosted, at least on curse. I doubt he can claim he hasn't had a donation since he took it over. Anyways, like the last post said, if its dead it's dead.