View Single Post
12-16-13, 07:53 PM   #71
Bellasintei
A Defias Bandit

Smile Support comes in many forms...

Blizzard is a corporation, and they have a tendency to eventually focus more on the money and garnering new customers than on the customers who have stood the test of time.

Spiel, however, is not asking much of anybody. Help with a bug you find with his add-on, that's helpful. Be supportive in his efforts to save a natural habitat for animals, if you can spare $15 a month for WoW you can spare $5 to preserve part of the planet we live on. See about a member who is willing to sponsor you, honestly many of us are willing to sponsor those who are capable of showing a little respect, decency, and the effort Spiel puts into his add-on. There are many ways to support Spiel, including sending him an e-mail telling him you love his add-on, but your parents won't pay the $5 to donate to his cause and you would like admission to the "inner circle" even though you're only 12. He is not an unreasonable guy. I can honestly say that even though I have been a on WoW hiatus, I have done what I can to show my support and none of what I did cost me a single penny.