View Single Post
10-01-07, 07:03 AM   #9
digaum2003
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Moribund
Well, I'm pretty sure those answers are both in the FAQ somewhere (you should go read

it! It's nifty!), and you can find the FAQ on this very forum, and handily in game, when you click on

the yellow M.

But I'll answer 'em for you here too.

To reconfigure your buttons, you need to make sure that "move spells and skills" is on. You can get to

the bongos option windows from rightclicking the Mazzle icon in FuBar, and that lets you do everything

you could want to the action bars.

Yes, you -can- use other button mods with Mazzle, but a lot of work has been put into customizing

Bongos to work with Mazzle so you'll lose some of the integrated niftiness, but it's still totally

doable.
Thanks a lot! I'm sorry for my noobiness, but I didn't realize that when I accessed the bongos'

options, I had to go to the "bind keys" menu for it to be available.
I thought that just hovering my mouse over the buttons and hitting the key would map it.
And a while later, before reading your post, I realized that the option that mazzle gives us on the

Fubar would let me do it withouth having to access the bongos' option.

Now I'm kinda more used to the mazzle, ALREADY read the FAQ, which is VERY COOL indeed, and there are 2

other things still bugging me.

1 - When I activate the Nameplates, the ppls "say-text" won't appear above their heads. Just the

nameplate. The text appear on my chat window though. When I deactivate the Nameplates' addon, the texts

will show up just fine.

2 - The Antagonist (which is a MUST-HAVE for mages, which is my case) is enabled, and when I go to its

options and set it to "test" it will seem to work just fine, but it is not working. When an enemy is casting against me, there is no bar showing their spells, nor any info that might help me identify it's casting. The witch hunt on the other hand will SOMETIMES show their casts, but with some delay... Other times it won't

I would appreciate your kind help in these 2 cases, which is the only reason why this is not working 100%.

Other than that I would like to thank the autor and all those that made possible for this AWESOME mod-pack to be available to us, mortals

Thanks in advance