View Single Post
07-12-10, 09:28 PM   #41
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Tracking ID # 000132

I'm wondering if I'm really eligible for this. Just in case I missed out I've applied anyway.

The file I maintain is really just a list of /script Playsound macro commands ...... for every sound in the game. 21,074 of them in all.

I've kept it updated for every patch that comes out , doing a re-extraction of the MPQ files each time a patch hit and revising it as need be as a friend of mine finds out things wrong with my upload.

It's gotten a fair amount of downloads and is on 66 people's favourites list. I'm just wondering if it counts.

It's okay if you say no - I understand that my place could better be taken by someone more deserving. I'll put myself in the queue and if you guys say I don't count you're welcome to remove me

If I get I suppose I could try doing a re-extraction of the MPQ files on it. Or maybe I could look into any Data folder side changes and do some work in there somehow.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)