Thread: ag_unitframes
View Single Post
10-12-06, 10:33 AM   #6
NLO
A Fallenroot Satyr

*EDIT* Ignore this post

OK; I'll just ask this here so I don't open a new thread just for a simple question.

I want the frame of my target to be located to the right (as close as possible) to my characters frame, but, seeing as my buffs are also shown to the right of my frame (which I don't want anyway), the targets frame has to be located pretty long away from it (or under the buffs location) in order not to make the buff icons appear over/under it.
And I don't need to see my buffs/auras/... beside my characters frame anyway, cause I already see that info appearing to the left of my minimap.

Here's a screenshot showing what I want.
-> So; Here it is - How can I disable showing icons (buffs, auras, etc.) beside the players frame (Note that I still want to keep showing buffs by my targets and party frames), or, if it's not possible to turn them off / hide them, How can I hide showing the icons to the left of my minimap (Blizzard style)?

Thanks

*EDIT* Lol; After tinkering a bit with it I figured out that the buff icons are reffered to as "Auras" so I've solved my problem now =P
Sorry for spamming

Last edited by NLO : 10-12-06 at 11:10 AM.