View Single Post
11-14-13, 01:09 PM   #3
todd0168
A Frostmaul Preserver

Scott,

Let me start by saying how very sorry I am to hear this. When I first received your email regarding your new endeavor I was not offended in any way. You were expressing your concerns over something you obviously hold dear to your heart. And I commend you for that. For everyone who felt the need to berate you in any way for that, sucks to be them. It's sadly still surprising to me to see how many people get offended at other people for no reason at all. If you don't like that he sent you it, fine, just delete it, and, if necessary, remove yourself from the mailing list. But to personally attack him for that just shows how childish and immature you really are. I totally support and understand your decision in this matter. I would probably do the same thing. As a paid subscriber, I appreciate the fact that you are going to continue to help support this addon. I don't play WoW nearly as much as I used to, but, when I do, I can't imagine playing it without nUI. Thank you for not hurting those of us who do a little more than just ride your coattails in this endeavor. While I was not able to financially support your new endeavor, I do hope that you manage to succeed on that project. I know it will make a big difference to many people.

Todd