Thread: Which guild?
View Single Post
09-25-07, 09:08 PM   #9
Nynaeve
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Erurainon
I think some people have misunderstood my post. I wasn't asking which guild was the most uber to join because they had killed the most bosses. I said I had looked into it and that was all the rankings I found - the guilds were ranked by how uber they were because they had killed the most bosses. What I am looking for is a place to make friends in-game and have fun raiding or doing instances at my level. The problem is I don't know anyone in-game. Heck, I know some people on these forums a lot better than I know anyone in-game. This is because I hardly see anyone in-game. I listed the server I'm on (Argent Dawn) in the hopes that someone here could point me in the right direction. The population for this server is medium. If I should, in fact, move to a more highly populated server; can I move my now level 30 hunter onto it? Or do I have to start over with a new character?
What type of server is Argent Dawn? I can't remember right off, is it PVP, PVE, RP, RPPVP, etc?
I ask because if AD is a PVP server, you can transfer him anywhere you want (with the exception of fairly new realms that have not yet been opened to transfers.) If it is a PVE or RP realm, you can transfer to any realm but a PVP realm.