View Single Post
12-16-13, 11:00 PM   #82
bruj0
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Sietepestes View Post
Like Scott I am a software developer, I have a particular product and I have gotten the same flak as Scott has but rather than draw attention or require people to bow before me because I am root... I have an insanely good product, I embrace them all... the nice people with complements and the asshats that hate me, because I rather have 100% of them all than 40%.

I think you, Scott, have a community that loves you and supports you, they (the remaining ones) are not going anywhere. The ones that dont care or have different ideologies have gone, moved to greener pastures.

1. Remove the hurdles and continue giving NUI+ for free, without having to ask a buddy or another colleague and without having to kiss babies or do something cool for the community...
2. Support those constituents, YOU want to support, the good people that love you and support you, through your own forums and your own site.
3. Accept Donations, and instead of presenting donations as a way to get NUI+ faster, offer other goodies, because if its true that you have 36,000 subscribers of nui, you can start probably your own wowinterface, or even your own community where all developers are treated fairly and with the respect they deserve.

ME
This guys gets it, i like what he says, support the people that supports you