View Single Post
09-06-11, 11:16 PM   #15
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by hendo72 View Post
Is there a way to incorporate the node "dots" from routes into the Carbonite map. I've found that I have to increase the scale of the minimap significantly so I can see the nodes.

Does Carbonite use Gathermate 2 as well?
You can only see Carbonites node icons on the Carbonite map, and Carbonites routing function only works with its' own node icons. If, however, you use another gathering addon and have the maps merged you can see those icons by holding the "ctrl" button, which will force the appearance of the Blizzard Minimap inside the Carbonite minimized map. Carbonite also "remembers" any "new" nodes that you might find while gathering.

To adjust the size of the Carbonite node icons, open Carbonites options (type "/carb options" in chat, right click the Carbonite minimap button and choose "Options" in the menu, right click a non-icon area of any Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the menu) to the "Map" page. Scroll down the page to the "Icon scale minimum size. -1 disables scaling for Guide and Favorite Icons <number>" option and click on it. Change the number in the edit box that pops up, hit the "Accept" button and your gather icons will change size. Larger numbers will make the icons larger.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 09-06-11 at 11:22 PM.