View Single Post
06-30-15, 06:19 AM   #2
Kreelor
A Firelord

The "Default" Scaling settings are not optimal (for me. I'm using 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution on a 23" wide-screen monitor and the defaults are way too small to be seen. Damned-near invisible by default). There is no easy way to understand them and how to use the settings easily.

For instance, Transparency value settings are illogical. The values are reverse from normal scaling methods. It's a mess to use with no pop-up help/guidance!

There is no documentation nor graphic examples for using the settings or hardly anything else with this addon. Plus, there is no way to restore them to "previous" settings which worked correctly (before messing with them). The settings are not stored anywhere that I know of. Documentation for this entire section is missing, or at least extremely limited. It's all by trial and error.

For your situaltion (Flightmasters), have you experimented with the POI icon scaling? You probably have, but I was just wondering. I'm not certain if that's the correct option, or not.