View Single Post
06-02-08, 11:45 AM   #31
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
/me hugs Silenia. I was all excited about it too, as was obvious by my first post. I adored it back in EQ. But then I thought about it more and realized that it might be a problem. Hence our follow up posts removing the links until we can find out for sure. It truly wasn't anything against you Silenia, you should know us better than that by now.

I am trying to talk to my friends at Blizz to see if any of them can give me a definitive answer. So everyone just relax about it until we can find out, please?

And for those of you who are quoting chapter and verse to belittle other users: Stop.

a) You aren't Blizzard. They have made exceptions before. Let me investigate. Quoting chapter and verse in and of itself is fine, except for the fact that:
b) You are breaking the site rules. Courtesy and respect, remember?

Saying that it appears to break the ToU/EULA as it currently stands is one thing. Using those to tell someone they are stupid for not understanding your point is something else entirely, and that is completely unacceptable. I quote the ToU/EULA as much or more than you, believe me, but I don't do it in such a way as to be rude to someone else. Not to mention the fact that I'm asking them about it, so why not just wait and see what sort of answer I get?
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

Last edited by Cairenn : 06-02-08 at 12:02 PM.