Thread: AeroWow
View Single Post
10-16-09, 05:28 PM   #36
Republic
Paladin

Originally Posted by Dridzt View Post
I'm sure afk-aoe tanking 5man heroics really sharpens those instincts though
so that you
There's your real purpose, to insult I play every tanking class. I have two protection warriors (horde and alliance). I have one feral druid (alliance). And, of course, two protection paladins (horde and alliance). All of my toons are dual spec, with most of my tanking toons carrying a dps spec as a secondary (warriors are both arms, paladins are both ret, feral druid puts on cat gear). You want to take swipes at them too? The point being, I've tanked on ALL of the tank classes for over 3 years and on two of them for nearly 5 years. You tend to develop instinct for TANKING by doing it so much, well, at least some of us do.

Any more shots? Why would I need to look elsewhere to learn how to play my toons? I've done that for myself. Thanks though. Those tools you mentioned are no doubt invaluable to new players. That's some good information.

Let me clear it up for some of you knuckleheads, in my OPINION, Tuskarr's is a stupid recommendation for a default enchantment for a dps warrior. Plain and simple. Not that the guy making the recommendation is STUPID, but the enchantment is for many reasons already listed by myself and others Keep focusing on me though if you need to. I'll assure you that I have thick skin.

Happy Killing