View Single Post
10-28-09, 02:14 PM   #7
zoril
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up

Hi there Thanks for that information...I wasn't sure when the add ons button should appear and if it did for the blizzard addons! Since my last post I have the fully updated and patched version and included the odd add on like QuestHelper.

Now the add on button seems to be back...The only thing is I ran the repair.exe and seem to have 2 WTF and 2 INTERFACES now, (specifically INTERFACE, + Interface.20091028-190356 and WTF, + WTF.20091028-190356)....

Another issue that seems to have improved with the full patched install is that about 50 percent of the time I was getting the error#132 when loading the game. That seems to be resolved now....

Being a noobie, I read a number of the posts here and a few other places re addons like Carbonite, QuestHelper, etc...Opinion seems to be divided about whether they are legal or not! Although the consensus of opinion is that noone seems to have been banned for using QuestHelper. I would be interested in your own views?

QuestGuru (doesn't seem to show up as an add on for some reason) yet Quest Helper does. Do you know if it is meant to? I think I read somewhere that using both QuestHelper and Carbonite at the same time is not a good idea...Sorry if these questions seem trivial, but my knowledge is so limited....

You have all been a great help and it is very much appreciated. Have a good evening....Howard

Last edited by zoril : 10-28-09 at 02:16 PM.