View Single Post
06-18-07, 08:57 AM   #3
Tori
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Paladin:

1 - Flash of Light
2 - Holy Light
3 - Purify, replaced by Cleanse at 40 (1)
4 - Divine Favor, Holy Shield, Crusader Strike (3)
5 - Divine Illumination, Righteous Defense (3)
6 - Lay on Hands
7 - Divine Intervention

S1 - Seal of Righteousness / Command (4)
S2 - Seal of the Crusader
S3 - Seal of Justice
S4 - Seal of Light
S5 - Seal of Wisdom
S6 - Seal of Blood / Vengeance (5)

A1 - Auto Attack
A2 - Hammer of Justice
A3 - Hammer of Wrath
A4 - Concentration
A5 - Holy Shock, Avengers Shield, Repentance(6)
A6 - Exorcism
A7 - Holy Wrath
AB - Turn Undead

z - Avenging Wrath
x - Divine Protection, Divine Shield at 34 (7)
c - Righteous Fury
g - Judgement
r - Redemtion

(1) Purify only removes Disease or Poison while Cleanse removes Disease, Poison and Magic Debuffs, as both spells are 6% Base Mana cost, Purify becomes useless at lvl 40. Currently, both spells are in the layout (Buttons 3 and 4 i think)
(3) very spec dependant, i cant find any other place to put righteous defense to, id like input on that one. also you could possibly spec holy shield AND divine favor, but i see no sense in doing so.
(4) Seal of Command usually Replaces Righteousness for Retribution Paladin's, so i dont think there's any use in keeping it. I may be teached otherwhise, but i never used Righteousness when i specced Command
(5) Horde gets Blood, Alliance gets Vengeance
(6) cant spec more than one
(7) Divine Protection and Divine Shield both share the 5 minute cooldown, Divine Shield is better than any rank of Divine Protection, so its useless at 34. Currently both spells are in the layout.

and here's a suggestion i personally use because in raids, you often have to give someone a single 5 minutes blessing, like your warriors get light, but you have some offtanks and have to give them salvation, i dont want to configure Smartbuff everytime so i made a bar for all my blessing

C1 - Blessing of Wisdom
C2 - Blessing of Salvation
C3 - Blessing of Might
C4 - Blessing of Freedom
C5 - Blessing of Protection
C6 - Blessing of Light
C7 - Blessing of Sacrifice
C8 - Blessing of Kings (only when skilled)
C9 - Blessing of Sanctuary (only when skilled)

Everything should be binded except Aura's, Racial's and Greater Blessings.
I personally still have no idea where to bind my Mana Tap and Arcane Torrent to, i'd like suggestions.

i added a picture to make it easyer. the blessing bars is put up a little different and i bound a lower rank of holy light on 8 (wich i'll never use and just forgot to put away) but it might help.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	palalayout.jpg
Views:	1127
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	1205  

Last edited by Tori : 06-18-07 at 10:52 AM.