View Single Post
01-08-06, 08:19 AM   #13
Crusty
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Andeh
I wasnt looking for sympathy or being innapropriate. I just think the length of time that his site has been down, without him finding an alternate host (i know hes been offered space here) is a bit silly. I like his mods alot and have a lot of respect for him and the time he puts into his mods, which is why im irritated at the length of time hes alowed his mods to be unavailable. (I know you can get them here, but not the custom layouts)

Please don't get at me as if I did something wrong, I think that if he wants to provide something for the community, he should be ready to support his users even when things like this happen.

As for making my own layout, I have done many times, but I prefere neeblers layout, which is obviously why im requesting it. Mainly because I want the 3DPortraits that come with it.

Sorry for the rant, but I take exception when people treat me like some kid, when they have no idea who I am. Little do you know im probably alot older than you.
First I remember for a fact that this mod is a freely shared mod and the author can choose to discontinue support for it anytime he wants, People with attitudes like you baffles me youre using something for free, Loz has no obligation to provide nor cater to your whims maybe the guy already has alot of pressure on his shoulders keeping his MOD updated and answering questions left and right, the least you can do is show some appreciation.

Second if you want Neebler's Custom Layout maybe you should ask for it from Neebler himself Im sure a smart man like you can find his guild website and if your lucky enough get the files you need. If not feel free to keep on waiting or use another UI mod after all no one told you have to use Dischord.

Lastly dont act like a kid and you will be treated like an adult your first comment to be honest was quite childish.