View Single Post
05-02-09, 01:10 PM   #1100
us2006027321
A Frostmaul Preserver

Originally Posted by MMcCroskey View Post
Someone asked in answer to my previous post if I would be willing to use WoWI for my updating . . . SURE!!

That said, I would like to point out that when I press the link to go to the WoWI updater, I am directed to a post with a HUGE warning that states the updater used here is out of date and might not work properly. This is hardly a reasonable substitute to WoWMatrix's ease of use.

I TOTALLY get it that WoWI and Curse should not put up with someone using their site to profit, but it just seems we are all caught in the midst of a negotiation of some sort . . . and I am just STRONGLY hoping they come to some reasonable solution.I DO respect EVERYONE's right to do business as they see fit - any other way of looking at it is just plain selfish and mule-headed.
I had asked if you would be willing to use WoWI, and I may not have been clear enough, but I though I had mentioned that they were coming out with a new one that wasn't out of date. I know the current one is... somewhat less than ideal, and I didn't mean to imply to you that you should go do that right this minute. >< I was asking if after they came out with their new one you would be willing to give it a try, and it sounds like you're a reasonable enough kind of guy to be willing to do that. I understand that right now, WM users are in a difficult place because reasonable solutions aren't available yet, and broken I.W.I.N. buttons make things tough. WoWI is working on it, and I have confidence that they are working on it well with earnest and precision.

Ultimately, I just love that you came here not being "selfish and mule-headed". Btw, are you single and interested? If not, do you have any equally inellectually attractive relatives or friends who would be single and interested?

I'm kidding. >< That was for Torhal and his Craig's List comment a couple pages back.

Originally Posted by Kaelten View Post
I am jack's raging bile duct.
Please, please, please, don't make yourself an easy target. I like taking pot-shots...

*spends two willpower dots not engaging his vices, and shakes his head...*