View Single Post
11-27-10, 09:27 PM   #17
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by SDPhantom View Post
The function does this automatically by checking the point set, an experimental feature I haven't used before, but theoretically should work. To switch to right-aligned, change the bar points to RIGHT instead of LEFT. You can also do TOP or BOTTOM for vertical bars or any corner for diagonal orientation.

Those points dictate what direction the bar fills to not what direction the texture sits. I need to switch the texcoords on the right side... Also it does not understand diagonal points like BOTTOMLEFT or TOPLEFT so on and so forth. Or at lest... because all it does is dictate the bar growth direction you do not notice any difference when setting a diagonal point. I need the bar fill texture to actually flop over IE SetTexCoords(1,0,0,1) but because it uses the texcoords for the bar fill its an issue. There is a way i know that im just not sure how.

i have texture A which looks like ( well rather then make another texture that looks like ) i want to swap the texcords on A so it sites like ) instead of (

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]