View Single Post
10-14-10, 07:53 PM   #139
Cognatii
A Defias Bandit

Thumbs up

So, I have been playing wow for about 6 months. I joined because someone invited me for the refer-a-friend goodies. He set me up immediately with Carbonite and Bartender. I teamed up with one of his characters till we were both lvl 80, and have 6 alts on the same realm besides (couple in 30's, several in 20's).
Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned that 'you don't know what you have until it's gone'. I firmly support that sentiment.

I had no idea that the 4.x update even existed, since I was working out-of-town for the last 2 weeks, so when I went to login an hour before dailies reset, of course the patch started. Took all my play-time. Later that night, I logged in, and right away I see that everything was wrong.

I was staring at a default interface.
In horror.
That interface is broken in so many ways. Not to mention all the re-spec'ing i need to do, arrrrgh.

Yeah. I love Carbonite. Never knew I even liked the thing, till I had to try walking without it. I consider WoW to be broken if Carbonite isn't working. Actually, I wonder if WoW is an addon to Carbonite ...
Kudos to the both of you, and thank you for this awesome game-making addon.