Thread: MayronUI Gen2
View Single Post
11-21-13, 03:39 AM   #25
U2Alberto
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
Based on what you said in your other thread about the same issue (please don't post the same thing in multiple threads, BTW) your problem is that you are playing on a private server running vanilla WoW. Addons and UIs available on this and other reputable addon sites are designed for the current real version of WoW only. As this is an official Blizzard fan site, Blizzard's rules apply here. Private servers are a violation of the WoW EULA/ToS. Nobody here will help you with anything related to private servers, and if you continue posting about them, you will get banned.

If you are not playing on a private server, and just worded your post really poorly, you should be aware that nobody can magically see your screen over the internet and travel back in time to see the error(s) you got. You need to actually post the error(s) you are seeing if you want anyone to be able to help you with them.
Ok my english is not so good (i don't pretend u talk to me in italian ...) but ... 1st also in the other thread i think it's clear i don't play in private server 2nd the error is not the same (i knows the usual rules in forum) 3th ty for your help ....
i'll try to post a pic of what happened
@ Zork
thank God i don't have problem with police