Thread: Ni Karma System
View Single Post
01-02-15, 09:37 AM   #5
Hallemael
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
... this is a programming forum, not a frat house.
got your point the first time, why are you still flaming? You have derailed my attempt at a request for help by picking a single line from my request to invalidate it. Is this what this community is about? Someone looking for a reason to not help other people? I didn't ask for someone to fix it, I just want some input as the best place to look in order to make it work. I have not kept up with all things wow and when I ask for help I get bashed? Because I made a statement based off of recent research that comes from this decade? Yes, a link will be provided just for you at the end. How do you feel entitled to jack a thread to to bash someone? I followed the context of requesting help by letting the community know the addon is located for distribution on this website, that the author hadn't had any activity since 2010, and the problem I am experiencing. I stated that I faintly remember some chat changes that had been made in the way addons communicate and I asked if that was the logical reason and if it were, what should I look for in order to fix it. Where is the sexist remark? I am sorry that you feel the way you do. No one should be so unhappy in their life, that they feel the need to belittle someone in order to feel better. Hope you have a better day and take some time to enjoy life instead of hating it. This will be my last post on this forum as I already have plenty of things in life to cause stress and do not feel the need to add any mroe to that list. Here is that link to help you get out of last century. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/269652.php