View Single Post
07-06-10, 08:24 PM   #18
Sythalin
Curse staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ricks322 View Post
Come on, people are going to Stop Playing the Game, stop writing addons just because of a change on the WoW forums!!!
Pretty much. Check any other major sites and count the number of people who plan to/have cancelled if this comes.

Give me a break. If you don't like the changes on the forum, DON'T post there!
As it's been said, to not post is to forfeit legit reasons to use the forums. As also pointed out, phoning tech support directs you to the forums to seek your answers. So yes, posting is essentially a requirement.

There is way to much name calling and crap on those now you can hardly find any thing usefull. Any questions are answered by 20 different people with 20 different answers.
That's what keyword searches are for.

Identity theft, come on from having your real name listed with a post on a web forum, get real.
No offense, and I'm not trying to start an argument here (I know, SHOCKING! ), but if you truly believe this then you are quite naive when it comes to the "information highway". Go plug your name here or here (this is hardly all inclusive for resource sites, mind you). I already did it with my semi-unique real name and my info was the top of the list. You'd be amazed at how much you can get from just a name.

The question I still ask is simply this: How long until in-game chat displays your RealID? It's literally one step away at this point.

Last edited by Shadowed : 07-06-10 at 08:33 PM.