View Single Post
09-04-10, 11:01 PM   #12
Verissi
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Shmii View Post
Didn't see if it would report the number out of moonkin form, it would be wise to assume a potential return of nil anyways though.
I checked in normal "caster" form and it still returned the types of values you indicated (with my balance spec). When at "rest" with no power on either side, it returned 0 for me. Eclipse isn't tied to moonkin form (and hope it stays that way) so checking for the form isn't needed either. The bar/frame itself is only shown in caster or moonkin, however. Cap on each "side" is 100/-100.

For grins, I also checked by swapping to my blank second spec. The bar/frame didn't show (as expected), but when I cast a few spells, the values returned were still changing. At rest, it still returned 0 and after a few spell casts, it still returned the positive/negative values. It looks like the eclipse procs themselves are tied to the spec's Mastery spell, but the solar/lunar energy accrues regardless.

Last edited by Verissi : 09-05-10 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Because I can't spell when I'm tired