View Single Post
08-12-13, 07:40 AM   #4
JimJoBlue
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by spewage View Post
JimJo,

Thanks for the pointer - I've tried that, and to be honest, I don't like a) the amount of nodes that are displayed (many fewer than GatherMate2) and b) the size of the icon (way too small imo).

Guess I'll just have to use Alt-M to flick back to the Blizz map to plan my farming ;-)
The amount of nodes in the database is roughly 90% of the nodes that you get with gathermate2. BUT I think you will find that the major nodes are covered, with only the rare nodes that are not in the database.. I very rarely get a node that is not already marked.
I'll be the first to admit that the database is not complete, but Carb remembers the new nodes that you find (just like gm2)
If I remember correctly the nodes portion of carb is yet to be worked on.. I'm waiting to see what Rythal comes up with..

The icons can be re-sized as you wish... I can't remember how to do it as I am not at my home PC... I'll try to remember to add to this post when I get home..

*edit, Oh and there are large parts of pandaland that have no nodes.. But a few flyby's of the areas will get them.

Last edited by JimJoBlue : 08-12-13 at 07:42 AM.