View Single Post
03-27-09, 12:39 PM   #610
Tuhljin
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Look, I do not want to get into an argument with you, spiel, and not just because Cairenn says not to (though that's a good enough reason there ). I only post this now so as to be perfectly clear.

You have every reason to be passionate about this, and that's fine, but don't think I didn't catch the not-so-subtle implication of "the fact that you read anger into says something." I read anger because of several factors, such as my view that that was far out of proportion and directed at me in a confrontational manner, that this change was only recently announced so uncertainty reigns more now than is normal, and, to be quite frank (and I don't mean to be too personal here, just to explain myself), the tone of some of your previous posts (I may actually be mistaken there) and that, judging by your signature, you're apparently the type of person that will single out specific individuals for ridicule for weeks. I think I've already addressed what you're saying in a calm and reasonable manner in my previous posts here. If you see it differently, fine, that's your right. In hopes of not escalating this, that's all I'll say on this specific facet of the matter for now.

Last edited by Tuhljin : 03-27-09 at 12:49 PM.