View Single Post
09-09-12, 10:29 PM   #360
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by TigerBoi77 View Post
Have they returned what they have been given as donation to fix this specific addon?

I can do without if that is what I have to, but I enjoy the addon a lot and hate to have to dump it. Its not that hard to load up a web site and drop a note to people whom might or might not have donated to this cause. To ignore customers is just bad business even if the addon is free......
First of all, you are donating out of "the kindness of your own heart" not to get them to update or make an addon for you - that would be paying someone for a job and against Blizzard ToS. You could even donate for all the fond memories and great work they have done in the past (I know I have). They are not ignoring customers, because there are no customers or clients. We are all users of a freeware software. Unfortunately for you, Blizzard has banned "the add on business". So do yourself, and a lot of other people a favor and stop demanding. Be happy that Rythal has picked up and done what amazing job he has, I still haven't downloaded it yet, but I'm going on lots of other peoples words. I'm awaiting Carbonite response and Blizzard to go through this beta phase to really play and worry about addons.