Thread: 8.2 Zone Map
View Single Post
06-28-19, 12:18 PM   #4
Mordralis
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
That's not true.

Textures inside the interface folder can be accessed via both file paths and ids, whereas all other textures has to be accessed via file ids only. And if it actually failed to load a texture, it'd show a green texture, not black.

The issue is elsewhere. And OP should prob ask this question in Carbonite's subforum.
Not exactly sure what you're saying here. Are you saying this is posted in the incorrect forum? I've never had this issue before, even with new xpacs. All the previous map content is loading correcly...but when I go to either of the 2 new zones, my location shows in a black area (normally the Great Sea) and scrolling in won't help. Once I'm in the zone, everything shows on the Blizz basic map, but not on the Carbonite map (except as described above). If it's something that I missed, let me know so I can correct. If it's something Carbonite has issues with or is still working on, just let me know and I'll await patiently fir the results.

Thanks