View Single Post
07-05-11, 10:53 PM   #2
Tadedra
A Cliff Giant
Auctioneer does the DE portion I think:

SearchUI

An Auctioneer Utility that prompts you when it sees auctions that fit your criteria for buying and, or, bidding.

Uses Searchers that you can customize for various desired deals such as:
Resale - Prompts you for deals based on discount from the market value, AH fee, and expected relistings
Disenchant - Prompts you for deals based on disenchanting armor and weapons
Prospecting - Prompts you for jewelcrafting deals from prospecting ores
Vendor - Prompts you for auctions listed below vendor sell price
The "RealTimeSearch" will continually reload the first and last page of the AH, within reason, as per your configuration, to find the newest bargains and auctions that are just about to come to an end. Both great times to find some amazing deals.
Piggybacks on your AH scans if allowed to do so
Trade Skill Master does something akin to that too, but I put the value of how much I'm looking to spend and what shard/dust I'm looking for. (so that seemed less automatic).

LilSparky's Workshop fits the tradeskill portion I think:
The Value column can be left clicked to cycle through the different valuation methods for the resultant item: Auction Value (a), Vendor Value (v), Disenchant Value (d) or the greatest of the three different values (the default). Any instance of an item Value being greater than the Cost to create it will have a highlighted Value entry. Optionally, the Value column can be displayed as a percentage of the Cost column..
Hope that helps.