View Single Post
10-03-12, 08:31 AM   #1
myrroddin
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[Suggestions] Official Thread

Rythal is going to be very busy, having already posted his future plans elsewhere. In the meantime, I thought I would start a new Official Suggestions Thread. No bug reports, please. Only post "Hey, wouldn't it be a good thing if Carbonite supported, was changed like, or could be improved with" ideas.

Since Rythal as mentioned supporting Ace3, that gave me a few ideas I'd like to see in Carbonite.
  1. Improve the Warhouse so members of the same guild automatically get the guild bank synced when one person visits. Mobile Vault already does this using LibGuildBankComm-1.0.
  2. Use LibGuildPositions-1.0 in order to see guild members on the world map. This might be a toggle in Carbonite, with default on.
  3. Don't reinvent the wheel: HandyNotes and its plugins already handle NPCs, trainers, vendors, etc on the world map. They only improvement might be to include a preloaded database rather than have the user interact with each NPC at least once first to add the icon.
  4. Don't reinvent the wheel 2: use either GatherMate2_Data or GathererDB_WoWHead to add herbs, mines, treasures, etc. Personally, I'd use GM2_Data, as it contains fish, gas clouds, and other types that Gatherer does not. Further, GM2_Data is updated weekly using WowHead data mining.