View Single Post
10-13-12, 11:21 AM   #14
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Kathan View Post
Glad to see the devs made the right choice for the community. Grats Rythal!

Is it possible to translate over the Blizzard 'big map' quest blob POIs over to the Carbonite map? If you integrate Blizzards minimap into the carbonite map, it's kind of funky because they added showing POI blobs to the minimap, but since the minimap is integrated into carbonites, it only shows the blobs from the minimap object that gets moved around/scaled.

If you can grab the POIs to place over Carbonite's map, then you could probably grab the ?'s too for NPC turn ins?
I like this idea. Anything that can be done to allow seeing POI's on both sizes of the Carbonite map would be wonderful. Ideally, I'd like to have the Carbonite map(s) use its own separate user-selectable options from the ones that Blizzard offers on its minimap. (Note: I never move Blizzard's minimap into my Carbonite map). That way, users have more control over the Carbonite map, while maintaining selected options on the Blizzard minimap.

As it is now, I never see anything on Carbonite's maps except possibly Mailboxes, Flightmasters, Inn's, Banks, various Nodes, and Auction Houses. I'd like to see a full-range of optional POI's, and be able to turn on/off the ones I want (on each size of the Carbonite map).