Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
07-13-14, 08:59 AM   #3527
spanky0312
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by paulfunyan View Post
just recently downloaded the update and started having a weird problem. whenever i get a strongbox or something of the like where i can't shift click to loot, i won't be able to hover over the items at all. can't click them, see the tooltip or anything. sometimes closing it and reopening works but most of the time i have to /reload. any idea?
Originally Posted by spanky0312 View Post
I have the excact same problem as him I think REAL UI is causing this. I am using it for long time now since an update is causing this weird problem. I am using no addons that interfear with the loot process so that could not be a problem I gues.

I can confirm this must be a problem with the loot module from Real UI, I downloaded an older version of real UI and just replaced the loot module with the older version and now everything seems to work fine. And also since the last changes did a few things the the loot module my best gues it must be in there. Mostly this bug happens when you have more then 1 item to loot or more quality's.

For now I would suggest a temp fix for everyone with this problem just download an older version then replace Addons/nibRealUI/Modules/Loot.lua with the one thats in the older version you downloaded.