View Single Post
02-07-07, 05:59 PM   #8
dylanix
A Murloc Raider
Whenever I log in, I get a Error Reporter popping up from Blizzard. The report is fairly long, but here seems to be the part that describes the issue.

=========================================================
Assertion Failed!

App: /Applications/World of Warcraft/World of Warcraft.app
File: /Volumes/F1/usrbuild/xb/build/WoW_6337patch2.0.6/WoW/Source/Mac/../../../Engine/Source/Frame/CLayoutFrame.cpp
Line: 806
Error Code: 0x85100086
Time: 2007-02-07 17.43.49 CST

Assertion: scale

---------------------------------------------------------
I play in maximized windowed mode, which looks like full screen, but gives me access to my second monitor to keep Ventrilo and my web browser up. When the Error Reporter comes up , the menu bar at the top of my screen appears, blocking my Fubar (Screenshot 1 ). So, I hit Command-M to put it in a window and once again to bring it "full-screen". This causes the UI to break with the minimap going black and the buttons covered by it(Screenshot 2 ), forcing me to /console reloadui. Quite an annoying problem to have every time you log in.

I am playing a level 34 Draenei Hunter, running with a 1.6 aspect ratio, 1680x1050 (wide) on a Mac Pro with no extra add-ons.

If you need any more hardware specs or the extended error message from the Blizzard Error Reporter, I'll gladly give them.