View Single Post
02-10-10, 12:46 AM   #1899
ffxiedyn
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

New Druid UI

Messed around with my druid a bit last week, and created this:

The brownish bars next to the left chat-frame is an add on called NeedToKnow and isn't shown like that when locked, it just shows bars when timers/cool-downs are being tracked.

The brown boxes at the top of the screen are part of a mod called Fortress, a LDB display mod.

The quest tracking window is WhoFramedWatcherWabbit.

Im using Bartender4, (made pretty by ButtonFacade Simple skin) as I am a lazy druid, and that mod gives me the option to auto assist my target.

OFC the raid frames are Grid, used in conjunction with Clique, so I can wow and awe my buddies with a heal or 3 during battles hehe.

Stuf is being used for the player/target/targetstarget/focus/playesrpet frames/buffs/cast-bars.

And who can live w/o decursive as a druid??? (small square boxes above grid and right chat-frame)

BasicMiniMap for.. well.. the minimap hehe, and the tool-tip is courtesy of TipTac.

Chatframes are created with Chatter add on.

And its all topped off with DeadlyBossMods, because, yet again, I am a lazy druid =P

Below is a screenie of me idle in Dalaran.

My normal ping is 19ms, but for 2 days now, it has been nearly 200ms, not sure why. Blizz posted about it, maybe it gets fixed soon ^^;.

Last edited by ffxiedyn : 02-10-10 at 01:05 AM.