View Single Post
12-16-13, 05:28 PM   #19
S0larian161
A Kobold Labourer
So when I first discovered Nui a very long time ago. I liked it, I wanted the full version. I thought at the time that it was crap that you had to pay to get the full + version of the game. But I sucked it up and went forward with a donation to the Nui cause. I thanked for it and when on my business. When Scott sent the email about his cause I was moved and thought it was good that someone in the gamer community was trying to do something. I had a funny feeling that it was going to not work and Scotts charity was going to make nothing on it.

When I got his upset letter in email. The very first one, I took it as he was pulling nui. You had to kiss ass to get nui if you were not a Premium member already. In fact there seemed to be nothing on weather there still was going to be new premium members allowed. The one thing that got me was that you had to pay in order to get Nui now. I took this as Scott having a tantrum because no one wanted to donate to his cause. His big email that was released when he told the community that some people called him names and he was going to no longer let them get nui. I took that as a huge slap in the face from him. He was punishing me and the community for some people that called him names and because we the community did not jump all over his charity.

I figuring i am wrong on this. But as someone just sitting on the side and not paying full attention. This is what i got from all of this stuff. I totally understand why wowI took away his status and wants to shut down the Nui forums.

When i got scotts first email. I was left with a bad taste in my mouth and I figured if he was going to be like that to us just over a few people then i just was not going to use his mod anymore. Its not worth it to me if this much drama is caused over a charity and some rude people that are all over the internet

Like I said i most likely wrong as I have not read everything posted. I do appreciate Scott still leaving it free . As his first email lead nothing to that happening. I do appreciate his apology to the community as well.