View Single Post
10-27-14, 05:47 PM   #3
MNKyDeth
A Theradrim Guardian
Ok, I replaced all the folders, files in the Interface - Addons. But I did not replace the files in the WTF folder as I am unsure how to backup my current theme and then import it into the new files.

Flight path = Now works I can use the flight paths. However when I do I get a "[VFL] TakeTaxiNode : get data from RDX FS" displayed in my chat. It doesn't look like an error but thought I would mention in.

Vehicle Bar switching = I went and tested a vehicle and my bars switch properly now to the vehicle bar. I have not tested a possess state but I assume that would work just fine since the vehicle switches now.

Portal from Shattrath to Org = [VFL] id already existnameplatesearch is no longer displayed. <- That's a good thing.

Raid Frame = I still have the healing symbol on the default raid frame. However I did not replace the files in the WTF folder as I want to keep my theme. When I did replace the files the name of my theme was still there but was blank. So I kept my files in WTF without replacing them. We need a way to backup and then import our themes when new WTF files come out. If there is a way already it's not clear what I need to do.

Anyways, so far so good Sigg, thanks for the work, RDX is now in a usable state for me where I don't need to do any work arounds like reloadui or disable the addon to take flight paths. Much appreciated. When I find more issues I will let you know.

Edit: I was just randomly clicking buttons and found a lua error in 10.0.2_alpha. I clicked on duplicate a theme.

Interface\AddOns\RDX\DesktopMgr\DuiMenu.lua:134: attempt to index global 'DXDK' (a nil value)

Stack trace:
-----------

Last edited by MNKyDeth : 10-27-14 at 05:50 PM.