View Single Post
03-03-16, 10:15 PM   #6
FrozdY
A Murloc Raider
I can see the pic fine without any probs what so ever, what I mean by this is that I want all to be movable, not like the HP/Resource bar together, I want all the modules to be movable separately, so for example, if I only move the HP bar, then I just want the HP bar to move unless they're parented to something.

This gives better customization, then again, I don't know if this can be achieved with other UF addons but yeah, I've made some art that I'd like to use that'll give some uniqueness to it, but for it to work the way I need it to, I need everything to be movable separately, and the Movable checkbox is nice so that you might resize without having it move all over the screen if you missclick and such.

And no Fizzle, I just want the bars/text, no backgrounds/foregrounds, nothing but the bare essentials, unless you add something if you implement built-in backgrounds you can use.

I should also add that I want the resize and movement to be controlled without sliders, the 8 point click andd drag thing is what I want, so stuf is out of the queestion since I don't like the slider control.

Another thing that could be good to have is like a condition dropdown or maybe a script that's controlled with a dropdown for less physical writing/coding with text, something like Discord.

And I do apologize for the delayed answers, I have insomnia so at night I can just instantly fall asleep without any warning and then wake up maybe an hour or 2 later, be awake for 10-30min to just fall asleep again without warning.

Last edited by FrozdY : 03-03-16 at 10:43 PM.