View Single Post
10-10-07, 10:40 AM   #302
digaum2003
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Xtapolapocetl
Hi, as of patch 2.2 I'm completely unable to get this UI to work. I downloaded the patch and unzipped those files into the Interface folder, yet whenever I try to run the game, this happens.

I'm not sure why it's turning out like this, and when I type in /mazzilfy it just says "Type /help for a list of actions" or whatever, when you type an unknown command. Is there anything I'm doing wrong, or an easier step-by-step way to install the program? Any help is appreciated, I'm sure this has been asked hundreds of times, but I couldn't find one with the same problem I had.
I know it might sound obvious, but I'm just trying to help here...

Did you check the option "Load out of date Addons" on the addons options before you login with your char? Everytime a big patch is launched by blizz, it disables that option by default, so you have to manually enable it. It happened to me too, so I had to enable it again..
Hope it fixes

EDIT: Sorry for the same context post. I went out to lunch and left the page open, when I came back I wrote this and sent, only to see that there was an answer in that middle time.