Thread: Carbonite 7.0.3
View Single Post
07-23-16, 01:41 PM   #15
JWMcQuire
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Originally Posted by MadMisha View Post
tried this and it still doesnt show up, not sure why, wondered if it had something to do with the patch
No it doesn't have anything to do with the patch. Did you check your addons list to make sure that you have Carbonite enabled? Check my attached screenshots to see what I mean by this.

At the Character window before you login, click on the AddOns button as indicated by the first screenshot.

Then as indicated by the second picture, make sure that the Carbonite modules you want to use are in the list with the other addons, and that they are enabled.

If they don't show up in this list, then you don't have Carbonite installed properly. In that case, look at cruizok's post which shows where the folders should be placed in Windows. It doesn't matter which version of Windows you have, the default folder WoW is installed to is the same. Basically it shows that the individual Carbonite folders should be placed in the same folder as your other addons.

I hope this helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWAddOns button.jpg
Views:	652
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	8760  Click image for larger version

Name:	AddOnListCharWin.jpg
Views:	1000
Size:	263.1 KB
ID:	8761