View Single Post
09-22-08, 04:40 PM   #11
Elloria
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gandoch View Post
Actually, it's exactly like you're in terrible gear. Mostly because you are.

No, you don't need 4pc T6 and Sunwell offset pieces to do the boss, you don't even need S1 PvP gear, but you do have terrible gear, and people generally assume that people with terrible gear only have terrible gear because they don't put the time or effort into the character required to get even moderately decent gear and as such, don't have any idea what they're doing.

Yes, it's a stereotype. Yes, you got a raw deal. But you can't contribute the same way as any other person with moderately decent gear when you're wearing rags. Nobody is obliged to take someone with them to do anything in this game.

huh? wait what? having all blues and some purples is having terrible gear? Whats next for wotlk? "You dont' have all epics and legendaries your gear is TERRIBAD!!!!"

I say trends like this should just stop. Its childish and ignorant.

Terrible gear = greens (in most cases) Unless the person is wearing blues that don't match their class.

as to the op of the thread. This is just like my nerd rage rant. Its yet again a problem with the wow community that we will never be able to get past. But i will say one thing though. After i wrote my nerd rage post i actually decided to stick with my own group of people and to never pug anything EVER again. And its been great. The friends of my guild have recently invited a few more of their close friends......and they are normal!1 i know right? can't believe it my self either. You should seriously just transfer to area 52 (and be horde if you arent) :P
/end rant