View Single Post
04-05-07, 08:51 PM   #1165
zerovir
A Defias Bandit
Great UI. I know I have personally spent countless hours trying to perfect my UI. Then I stumble across Mazzle, and it does it all for me. Simply great, "A" for "Amazing".

On to my question. I run WoW on two different computers. I'm a college student, so sometimes I play WoW at school in between classes. My laptop gets a hefty 1920x1200 resolution with Wide UXGA. Which MazzleUI looks great on. My desktop computer, using a WXGA monitor, only gets a feeble 1440x900 resolution. Now, MazzleUI does not look so good on this monitor.

Trust me, I have read the FAQs, I have changed the font sizes. I have tried everything I can think of. The only thing I haven't done is read the 117 pages of posts from users of MazzleUI, and I apologize for not doing so, but I think you can understand why I wouldn't (I'm a slow reader, and that's a lot of reading...).

All of the fonts, no matter what size I set them to, (I have gone in to the settings for Clear Font 2 and set to highest font size, 140%) look distorted and pixelated. And I truly do not like my fonts being that big.

The fonts are perfect at Normal size on my 1920x1200 WUXGA laptop screen, but distorted on my desktop monitor no matter which size they are set to.

I truly apologize if this issue has already been addressed. If so, could someone please reference the hyperlink for me so no one has to repeat the answer.

Thanks in advance. Have a good one.