View Single Post
04-06-07, 09:12 AM   #1170
Flarin
A Frostmaul Preserver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by c0rwyn
1st - Great UI! Can't live without it! Well, wouldn't want to..
2nd - Read the FAQ, didn't find answer.
3rd - Searched this thread, didn't find answer.

Now that we got that out of the way, on to the issues..

Recently, MonkeyQuest started glitchin' fer no reason. (i.e. I click sometimes and can't expand /collapse quests for a zone). This is particularly bothersome cause I don't know a way to get to the normal quest window with MQ installed.

Next, I get buttons on the minimap, which I can't turn off. Most notably the MazzleUI and ItemRack buttons won't come off. This is very annoying as they seem to randomly rotate (when I next log in) if I move them out of the way.

Lastly, The button for the warlock's 'Flamestone?' (I never use it), shows up in the right upper corner. This isn't a big deal but it's annoying as the UI is very clean for the most part.

These are the issues I see as a Warlock using the UI. Except for the MonkeyQuest issue, the others are trivial. However not being able to get to your quests is a biggie. It may have something to do with other addons, I don't know but I'll try to find out...

Love the UI, except for the complexity of set up and trying to find a setting that is sometimes buried..

Keep up the great work!
I cannot answers the problems you are having - other than getting to the quest frame. Click the text "MazzleUI" on the right part of the graphics bar at the bottom of your screen. This displays the Blizzard menu and your bag menu. This question has been asked and answered about 1000% times

As for the others - I have not had a problem with Monkeyquest - I will try to duplicate that issue. I dont play a lock, so I am not sure about the Flamestone issue.

As far as the itemrack issue - I am not sure what you are seeing here? Is there a minimap button for itemrack you are seeing? To turn the item list for itemrack on and off click the little circle on the UI just above the "MazzleUI" text on the lower right part of the interface.