View Single Post
04-06-07, 01:48 PM   #1175
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lery
Ok I did this and I still can not move those little boxes with the white border that set players up by class. Under sRaidFrames the lock option is not checked either. I did set this to filter by group as suggested in the known issues thread.

Also setting this does not let me switch raid layouts

It's important to note however that this happens in the battlegrounds. I have not officially done a raid for an instance. I know sometimes the battlegrounds are a little different.

@Mazz., my apologies, I should of known to look over the known issues thread, but it slipped my mind when looking over the pages of other threads. Sorry bout that.

I am speaking specifically of these frames:
After applying the sRaid settings change, you should be able to change among the various raid layouts USING THE MAZZLEUI FUBAR MENU. Right-clicking on the mazzleui text is not working in the last version I released, whether you apply the fix or not.

And, if you want to use a custom layout, i.e. drag stuff around, you'll need to turn of the manage raid frames option in MazzleOptions. Otherwise, it will just override your settings when the parameter of your group changes to whatever is listed as your favorite raid view. When you enter a battleground or arena, WoW automatically converts your group to raid.