View Single Post
02-08-07, 03:21 AM   #18
marc31
A Murloc Raider
Thumbs up Shammy mod addition

Greetings Mazzle and Beta Testers,

First as many others have already done i wish to congratulate you on a job well done. The UI is incredible.

Now to my suggestion or rather query if I am made a mistake in the setup. Prior to your UI i was simply using a collage of mods, one of which was chronometer and antagonist. I personally have not found any use for witchhunt as i believe your UI dishes out plenty of combat information already. However, in my previous dealings with Chronometer it tracked the totems I placed and was accurate so long as the totems where not destroyed by totemic recall.

I noticed in the UI, totems are no longer clocked at all by chronometer (guessing this is part of the modifications done by your team???) Don't get me wrong i am glad it does not track them as it was not accurate to begin with. Anyhow, last night I downloaded a mod called TotemTimers from this website. I must say the mod fits nicely into the look and style of your UI. I dont believe it uses too much memory either. On top of that the mod is of the many totem timer mods i have tested quite accurate as it does account for totemic recall. The mod indicates what totems are up as icons with timers below the totem and warns when one is about to be destroyed. Only problem i encounter while using it is since the mod uses a manual interface /tt to access the menu, whenever i do this i get someother element coming up which keeps me from accessing the mod. Is there some other mod then that uses /tt?

For shammies that mod would be a nice addition to the already ankhtimerFu mod in the UI.

I have a question about the configuration which i will post in a different thread.

Cheers again for the UI, found it to be far better than the jungle of mods i was putting together.

[Edit]: Forgot to mention I also plugged in windfuryFu mod as well and that fits nicely in the UI...just another mod that would be great for class specific mods for any upcoming additions to the UI layout.

Last edited by marc31 : 02-08-07 at 05:38 AM.