View Single Post
09-13-13, 08:35 AM   #25
Helidoc
Hoghead

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ok after a bit of research I found this. Not only in the GUI add on but any add on that called on the old folder nUI/Layouts/Default/Fonts/ gets broken. For what ever reason this folder and the fonts in it are no longer included in nUI and so any add on that needs them will have to get updated. I had an old version of nUI around so I was able to add the folder back in and added the GUI add on back and no longer had any taint nor any other errors. Hope this helps Scott and any others.

In deutscher Sprache

Ok nach ein wenig Forschung fand ich diese. Nicht nur in der GUI-add-on aber sie alle auf den alten Ordner Nui/Layouts/default/fonts/ kaputt geht. Für was auch immer ihr grund dieser Ordner und die Schriftarten sind nicht mehr Teil des Nui und so alle add on, dass sie benötigt wird aktualisiert. Ich hatte eine alte Version von Nui rund so war ich in der Lage, der Ordner wieder in den GUI hinzufügen auf der Rückseite und nicht mehr vergiften noch keine weiteren Fehler. Ich hoffe, dies hilft Scott und die anderen.

Last edited by Helidoc : 09-13-13 at 10:30 AM.